It doesn’t matter whether you are looking to buy a property to live in or as an investment, it’s well worth considering buying a new build. There are a number of impressive benefits that come with buying a new build, which is why these developments are so popular. With so many new property developments in London, there’s definitely no shortage of choice and variety.
Why Should You Choose a New Build London Property?
- You’ll Have Design Input – If you are buying a new build London property, you may have the chance to give your input into the design side of things. Those who buy a new build property often have the chance to choose fixtures, fittings, flooring and the overall colour scheme. Instead of the property feeling generic, it’ll be finished with small details in line with your personal preferences. This can really make a house feel like a home. Plus, you won’t need to spend as much time and money on decorating. You’ll be able to buy the property, knowing that it’s already finished in a way that you like.
- New Builds Are Energy Efficient – If you are concerned about the amount of energy that you use, a new build home has a major benefit. Modern homes are built with energy efficiency in mind, as there are standards that must be adhered to. This means that a new build home is more energy efficient than older properties and energy bills are likely to be somewhat more affordable.
- New Builds Are Safe and Secure – Keeping any property safe and secure isn’t always easy, especially when you consider just how many problems can occur. However, this is less of a problem when you buy a new build property. A benefit of buying a new build is that it will have been built to a high safety standard and with security in mind. Most will already have burglar alarms and fire alarms, as well as having been built with fire resistant materials and a safe emergency exit route.
- You’ll Have a Great Structural Warranty – Whenever you buy a property, you should have the entire building checked for structural faults. After all, nobody wants to spend a great deal of money further down the line fixing a structural problem that you weren’t aware of. However, this isn’t usually a problem with a new build. New build properties come with a fantastic structural warranty. This means that you are protected from any structural defects. Not only can this save you money if any problems where to occur, it provides peace of mind.
- There’s No Property Chain – When you buy a new build property, there’s no property chain to worry about. You won’t be left waiting for the previous owners to move and there’s no additional processes to worry about. Simply, you’re not going to be held up because of anyone else. You can buy and move at your own pace.
New Build Homes with Aston Chase Estate Agents
As you can see, there are a lot of fantastic benefits that come with buying a new build. This is why many buyers and investors are choosing new builds over other types of London property. Buying a new build property is a little bit different to buying an older property, especially if the new build isn’t yet finished. This is why it’s often best to seek the help of property specialists. At Aston Chase estate agents, the experienced team can help.