While location and floor plan layouts might be the key to choosing your new condo, don’t forget about considering the amazing amenities of the condo property. Perhaps some of the best features of the condo-lifestyle are the resort-like amenities including: private club rooms with bars, 24-hour concierge services, private poolside cabanas, game rooms equipped with everything from pool to poker tables, valet parking, guest suites, etc. After scouring Atlanta for some of the best condo amenities we have compiled a listing of the top 5 to keep your eye out for when looking for your new condo residence!
1. Indoor and Outdoor Movie Theatres at the Paramount. A state of the art indoor theatre is just the beginning of celebrity-inspired amenities at the Paramount. Add to it the outdoor theatre capabilities where you can host a private viewing party while enjoying a delicious grilled out dinner and it’s over the top!
2. Putting Green and Golf Simulator at the Aberdeen. Golf lovers agree that being able to practice on this well-manicured putting green is key to improving their game. And when it is raining, being able to head inside and enjoy a state-of-the-art golf simulator makes this any golfer’s dream residence.
3. Saline-infused Heated Swimming Pool at the Ritz Carlton Residences. Overlook Buckhead, Midtown, Brookhaven, and Downtown Atlanta all while soaking in a luxurious resident-only pool with private dressing rooms and pool-side towel service.
4. His and Hers Saunas at Luxe. What could possibly be better after a hard workout or a long and stressful day at the office than a relaxing sauna? The his and hers sauna accommodations at Luxe provide a spa-like escape in your own home!
5. Expansive and State of the Art Gym at the Manhattan Condos. From new and diverse equipment to mounted televisions on each cardio machine, the Manhattan gym is perfect for the hardcore weightlifter, power speed walker, yoga enthusiast, and personal training rooms.…